Tuesday, June 5, 2012

School Ends (Soon)!!

Hello to everyone! I am sorry about the lack of a post on Expo Night- I'm sure thats what everyone is waiting for, but I have had so much to do to get prepared for my final exams. Today was the last day of school, and testing starts tomorrow, and then I will be unable to post until Saturday when school is officially over. That said, I have a break tomorrow, and may be able to get a post then. Thank you all so much for the patience, and I will be posting much more frequently after school is over.

Tip:
Recycle all your old school papers! We all know that high school students obtain about a full trees worth throughout the year, and you will be putting that paper to good use by not throwing it out. Did you know that landfills are designed so that the garbage put into them will not decompose? This is so that run off from the decomposing matter won't poison the water system. Think about that the next time you have recyclables. But remember! The best way to recycle is to reuse. This takes out the middle man such as the collectors who drive around and the process of refining the materials which exposes energy. Take a step up and become your own recycling center!

Fun uses for old homework:

http://www.wisebread.com/22-ways-to-reuse-paper

http://www.squidoo.com/Reuse-Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment